Monday, November 7, 2011

Fried Fish



In the middle of frying fried fish today, suddenly something "snap" my mind. Someone I know from my working era (Am I that old..ha.ha..) had told me about how she used to eat plain rice with cooking oil used to fried the fish during her childhood. Of course we are thinking why on earth she eat that way. It's absolutely not healthy, RIGHT? and bla..bla..bla...
"POVERTY"! that is the answer. She only manage to eat fried fish and that the best dishes her mom could afford. When she grow-up and start working (which obviously she has a good one), she knew that eating that way is not healthy BUT she still eating it once in a while as it's become her favorite menu.
Sometimes, we wouldn't know what are the darkest story of those successful people and it make me thinking, we don't have a reason to fail. We just creating a reason for our failure.

P/S: Turmeric powder + a bit of salt + deep fried = A perfect Fried Fish for Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment