Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Winning Prizes (Crabtree & Evelyn Beauty Product)


Remember the other day I've posted about I'm being a winner of Personal Money Best Answer Contest? I've been to Crabtree & Evelyn store at Bangsar Village to redeem the vouchers. For that RM300 I got 2 bottles of Body Lotion (which is one I gave to my dearest Sister), 1 Men perfume (for my dearest hubby...at last I got a chance to buy something for him on my own) and a bottle of pure honey (227g) worth RM30 (since it was the only product cost RM30..ha..ha..).
The product is totally AWESOME! Fall in love immediately with the body lotion as it doesn't feel sticky like the other products (even the branded one can't beat it I think) Once you put it on, it absorb like a water and leaving you feel comfortable and smell good....what a Super Duper wonderful product and will definitely being one of their big Fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment