Friday, October 28, 2011

STRESS!

WHY? Cause my TM Home line current charges are RM448.20. Actually, I've been using fixed line solely because of the streamyx internet line (I got a special offer before resign from my employment at TM previously). However, when my big brother saying that make a call from home line to home line is cheaper comparing to mobile so I give it a tried. For the first 2 months, the bill doesn't show any changes. More or less it is same as before. It make me think, it is true make a call from fixed line to fixed line save lot of my money. I start calling my Mama and Abah (they are staying in Sabah), almost 4-5 times a week and the duration almost reach an hour per call. Normally, I will call them 4 - 5 times a week also but I will limit my call like 10 - 15 mint per call. Now, I got to pay the bill and I'll definitely will not using the line to call anyone. For me, my prepaid CELCOM line give a big saving on usage as they have "8 Pax". I just top up RM10 and I can call my Mama up to 30 minutes and I know it is time to stop once the top up is fully utilized. "Sabar jer la kan......"

No comments:

Post a Comment