Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Personal Money August 2011 Best Answer Contest Winner (announced in Sept 2011 Issue)"



ALHAMDULILLAH. I would say it is lucky to be the winner of that competition since I'm not expecting neither hoping to win it.I know there are lot of people out there who has more brilliant answer than mine.I'm just submitting it for fun whilst on the same time sharing my insight on the topic. Actually, I had enroll in so many competition and some of them I really hope to win BUT sometimes when you hoping so much for something ALLAH give you something else. It doesn't mean ALLAH not answering your prayer but ALLAH definitely know what suit you the best.
GREAT THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU LESS EXPECT IT
From now on, try anything you like cause who know what are the great thing would happen if you are not try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment