Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yeay...Exam Week Is OVER

Holiday mood activated! My dearest little Boyfriend sit for his last paper today.Had promised him to spend a weekend somewhere out of the city. Not decide yet where to go but probably somewhere nearby since it's just 2 days 1 night trip. I've been discussing with my dearest hubby on the location. The first options is Janda Baik. It's just a 30 minutes drive from home and the scenery also spectacular. Had been to this place for the first time in May this year celebrating my birthday. We stay at one nice bunglow on top of the hill named Saufiville. Not that pack even during school holiday and I think it such a nice weekend gateway thou. The other options is, Swiss Garden Kuantan. Also, not the first trip to this hotel but I think Kuantan still so much to offer comparing to other places.
Actually, me and my husband loves to travel but ever since he's decide to do his own business we don't really have that free time. He just can spend a night or two since no one will monitor the business if he's out of town for a longer period of time. Anyhow, would decide later and of course will be updating the review later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment